H Moser Cie

The first internationally active company founded by Heinrich Moser in 1828 was the St. Petersburg trading company, H. Moser & Co. From this name, he developed the company signature in Latin and Cyrillic script, which was almost always accompanied by a seal. In 1829, he opened a watch factory in Le Locle under the name «H. Moser & Cie» or also «H. Moser & Co.». These trade marks were used as the standard signature on all the watches supplied by Moser’s watch business until around 1918. His watches were of the best quality, and Heinrich Moser personally paid painstaking attention to purchasing only from the best suppliers and producing at the highest level.

Make An Enquiry

Videos

H Moser Mayu
H Moser Cie MAYU
H Moser Overview
H Moser Cie